There has always been a very soft spot in my heart for people with disabilities and the struggles that they deal with on a daily basis. It would be hypocritical for me to say that I have dedicated my life or any major portion of it to alleviating this struggle in any meaningful way. Once the light bulb of giving back went off in my head, I knew which direction I needed to go. This lead to the creation of Bridging The Gap Virtual Tours for people with disabilities. Eyecon Imaging .inc will offer our Virtual Tour scanning free of charge to benefit people with disabilities. We hope to offer virtual tours to disabled veterans and people who are unable to physically visit what we consider nationally important locations. With our Virtual Tours powered by Matterport, our users can explore at their own pace, so many wonderful locations that have been scanned in 3D VR. With access to a Virtual Reality headset or smartphone enabled headset, users can navigate Virtual Tours that give a fantastic sense of what the actual location is like.
There is no charge to the scanned location and access to the virtual tour is free to people with disabilities.
If you think that your location or facility is a good fit for our Bridging The Gap Program, please fill out our form below.
Quick Facts About our Virtual Tours powered by Matterport
- No special software is needed to view your virtual tour.
- Your virtual tour can be embedded on your website at no cost.
- We can link to products in your online store from inside of the virtual tour.
- Eyecon Imaging uses the same Infared 3D Scanning technology used by Smithsonian & National Geographic.
- Your virtual tour can be viewed on Desktop, Tablet, Mobile Phone and VR Headsets.